1. Cats will only be accepted into the cattery if they have current vaccination certificates against Feline Infectious Enteritis and upper respiratory infections (Cat Flu). Certificates must be produced on arrival.
2. We do not accept male cats over the age of 7 months, who have not been neutered.
3. Should it be necessary, we will contact your appointed veterinary surgeon for advice. Any treatment will be carried out at the owners’ expense. Medication can be administered during your cats stay at no extra cost, excluding diabetic cats who will be charged £1.00 extra per day.
4. All cats should have been treated for fleas and worms prior to boarding, including house cats. Should any cat on arrival require treatment for internal or external parasites, then you will be charged for the treatment.
5. Cats suspected of suffering from any infectious diseases may not be accepted at the cattery.
6. A full days boarding is charged for the days of arrival and departure. With a minimum stay of 3 days.
7. Any cancellations which take place 21 days or less prior to arrival will be charged for. If we are able to let the unit out for any of this period, then we will be able to make a refund for the amount the unit has been let for (discretional).
8. Payment of fees will be required on departure.
9. We accept cash, cheque, debit and credit cards. There will be a charge for Debit and credit cards. Bank transfers also available and the details will be shown on your booking confirmation.
10. It must be noted that whilst every care and attention is given to all cats throughout the duration of they stay, owners leave them at their own risk.